- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hey can anyone help me?
I have a Sumsung S4 and every time I connect to my works Wifi we have to sign into our profile using a firewall, once i have done that it takes me to google.com and then proceeds to tell me there is a certificate error and it gives me the option to proceed through. after i proceed through my internet works fine besides the fact that the https is in red and crossed out, i cannot access my whatsapp or facebook yet my colleges can.
can anyone tell what is happening and also a possible means to fix this problem.
- 08-25-2014, 10:39 AM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2015, 03:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 05:10 PM
- By grassgazer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:00 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 03:13 PM
- By Soraka in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 11:07 AM