Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default Facing some problem in Viewing my posts

I have almost done 6-8 posts. but just 3 are shown. and still i dont understand much about this forum. iis bit difficult as compare to other android forums. kindly help me out.
    Last edited by satsuma; 08-26-2014 at 06:19 AM.

Welcome to the Forums. Your Profile shows 1 post since you joined as a member, and that is presumably the above one. Perhaps before, you were doing something wrong, but have now found the right way?☺

This may help:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-tips-how-tos/

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    7,625 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Default Re: Facing some problem in Viewing my posts

Quote Originally Posted by satsuma View Post
    I have almost done 6-8 posts. but just 3 are shown. and still i dont understand much about this forum. i bit difficult as compare to other android forums. kindly help me out.
    I sent you a Private Message. To view it top left of website under you user name( or beside your avatar) >settings>private messages . Click private messages. Feel free to Private Message me back
    Edit
    You can private message me back by responding to the private message I sent you , or clicking on my user name >then PM
    Last edited by davidnc; 08-25-2014 at 06:37 AM. Reason: added info about PMing