Spellcheck on wifi keyboards
I've added a Zeba Wi-Fi keyboard to my Samsung Galaxy 10.1. It works well but when writing documents I don't seem to have any spellcheck as I would on a pc. Any ideas?
- 08-25-2014, 11:01 AM #2
Re: Spellcheck on wifi keyboards
As far as I know, this tablet doesn't support in-line spell checking. You can have spell suggestions and auto-correct based on the keyboard you select as your input message, and maybe you need to enable these suggestions to appear when using a physical keyboard.
PS, I'm curious. How does this WiFi keyboard work? I've never heard of a WiFi keyboard before (except maybe apps that can share the PC's keyboard, is that what this is?).[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:08 AM
- By elan2002 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:18 AM
- By suniljain0589 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:27 AM