help my s3 mini wont come on
it wont chare or nother any help please
- 08-25-2014, 09:29 AM #2
It is most likely to be battery failure. It could be the wall socket, the charger, or the USB lead, but a failed battery is most likely....assuming there is nothing wrong with the phone itself, such as a faulty power button.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-25-2014, 09:49 AM #3
Re: help my s3 mini wont come on
Is the battery bulged? You can take it out and on a flat, smooth surface, try to spin it. If it does, then it's bad. If not, the battery may still be bad, but try other ways to charge it; Same cord but in your USB drive, different cords and wall chargers.
I would also let it charge for a few hours before even attempting to turn it on.
- By yeonsshi in forum LG G3Replies: 12Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:13 AM
- By wuod3392 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 08:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 08:04 AM