Download on Samsung Galaxy S3
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 that have Rick Steves Audio Europe on it. My Playlist is empty and everytime I try to Add a track to my playlist it tells me "Unfortunately, Rick Steves has stopped." Has this happened to anyone else and were you able to correct it? One of my traveling companions has an S4 is this perhaps an S3 problem?
Any help is appreciated leaving the country on Saturday.
- 08-25-2014, 11:05 AM #2
Re: Download on Samsung Galaxy S3
It might be a compatibility issue with the app. I would try the usual stuff. First try clearing cache for the app from the Application Manager, and if that doesn't work, try clearing data for the app (just remember, this would also delete all login info and downloaded stuff you might have stored). And if THAT doesn't work, then the last step is to uninstall, reboot, reinstall.
If all of these fail, then the app doesn't like your phone and you should send a crash report to the developer so that they can fix it, if possible.
- By Sinamyhn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 08:39 AM