Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S2 Mini RAMdump arm9 problem

Hi, my sister dropped her phone (S2 Mini) into the bath, and now when you try to turn it on it comes up with the RAMdump arm9 problem. I tried holding the power button and middle key, as well as volume and power button and then all 3, yet nothing happens. Is there a problem with the battery seeing as it got water damaged or is the phone itself in need of fixing? I tried looking around on the internet, but none of their solutions seem to work.

Global Posts
    8,207 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 Mini RAMdump arm9 problem

Quote Originally Posted by humza_96 View Post
    Hi, my sister dropped her phone (S2 Mini) into the bath, and now when you try to turn it on it comes up with the RAMdump arm9 problem. I tried holding the power button and middle key, as well as volume and power button and then all 3, yet nothing happens. Is there a problem with the battery seeing as it got water damaged or is the phone itself in need of fixing? I tried looking around on the internet, but none of their solutions seem to work.
    It seems like it's the device that needs to be fixed. Sometimes letting it sit in a bag of rice will help draw out all the moisture. Even then, it may have permanent damage as it was turned on afterwards. You can try replacing the battery after it's charged (it's the cheapest replacement), but know that it might need to be fully replaced.