- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy Win Problem Pls help me :(
Please I really need your help! I was having a problem. I didn't know the rice trick yet. I dropped my galaxy win in the sink and then dry it (including my sdcard, sim card, and battery) only with a towel and then boot it. After boot it has a low battery (well it has 50% and above battery, dunno why) so I charged it. When I charged it, it became 100% and then when I unplug it, it shuts down. Any ways to fix my phone? Please I need your help! Thanks!
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-25-2014, 11:37 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Win Problem Pls help me :(
Welcome to the forums.
I don't think fixing it is a cost effective option. Once you powered up the device, any water that was remaining in the circuitry, probably fried everything. You are probably looking at a new motherboard at least. In this case, I would suggest to either look at filing an insurance claim, or get a new phone.
- 08-25-2014, 02:21 PM #4
- By jeffandpamsmith in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:06 PM
- By Scottv91 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:42 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:48 AM