LG G2 upper right hand corner of screen touch calibration off?
My LG G2 won't register correctly when I touch the upper right hand corner. For example, in notes if I try to push the plus sign (+) to add a note, it registers as though I'm hitting the search button next to it. It happens in every application in that part of the screen, google, facebook, etc. when I touch that part of the screen, it registers whatever is next to that button or nothing if there is nothing next to it. It works fine to hit that part of the screen in an application if I turn the phone sideways.
- 08-25-2014, 05:13 PM #2
I think your last comment indicates a software problem. There are some useful tips here:
(Edit, posted after the post below: Thanks LGElectronics, I had no idea that that could be done in that app...have just tried on my G3; a useful feature and a good diagnostic for the OP's problem.)
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-25-2014, 06:52 PM #3
- 131 Posts
Re: LG G2 upper right hand corner of screen touch calibration off?
- By korab84 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2015, 10:29 AM
- By Freyz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:44 PM
- By tranquility92 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:26 AM
- By hicaro in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:34 AM