Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question LG G2 upper right hand corner of screen touch calibration off?

My LG G2 won't register correctly when I touch the upper right hand corner. For example, in notes if I try to push the plus sign (+) to add a note, it registers as though I'm hitting the search button next to it. It happens in every application in that part of the screen, google, facebook, etc. when I touch that part of the screen, it registers whatever is next to that button or nothing if there is nothing next to it. It works fine to hit that part of the screen in an application if I turn the phone sideways.

I think your last comment indicates a software problem. There are some useful tips here:

http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-5124

(Edit, posted after the post below: Thanks LGElectronics, I had no idea that that could be done in that app...have just tried on my G3; a useful feature and a good diagnostic for the OP's problem.)

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: LG G2 upper right hand corner of screen touch calibration off?

Hi. Can you open QuickMemo and draw multiple lines horizontally and vertically throughout the screen and send a screenshot? If you noticed any broken lines or gaps please contact our service center at 800-793-8896 for warranty/repair services. ^DT

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    My LG G2 won't register correctly when I touch the upper right hand corner. For example, in notes if I try to push the plus sign (+) to add a note, it registers as though I'm hitting the search button next to it. It happens in every application in that part of the screen, google, facebook, etc. when I touch that part of the screen, it registers whatever is next to that button or nothing if there is nothing next to it. It works fine to hit that part of the screen in an application if I turn the phone sideways.