Screen is blank...won"t turn on
My Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 wont turn on. I used it this morning and it is fully charged . Even if I plug in the charger I get a blanl screen.
- 08-25-2014, 03:01 PM #2
Re: Screen is blank...won"t turn on
Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried pressing and holding the power button for about 10-15 seconds? If that doesn't work, try booting into Recovery Mode: How to perform a hard reset when my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is unresponsive. If you can get to the menu, select wipe cache partition instead of wipe data/factory reset.
You could also try another charger, in case your current charger has failed.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2015, 10:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:52 PM
- By Scottv91 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:26 PM
- By tranquility92 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:26 AM