Straighttalk Alcatel sonic onetouch
Thank you SO much for a place to come to.
Hubby and I got identical phones the other day, shoulda slapped his hand, but he thought he was playing with his phone but it was mine. He had set up a gmail. When the error was found, he deleted that account completely with GMAIL. I cleared cache, cookies,etc.etc., but every reboot THERE it still it.
I have added MY email gmail info, but oh yet the old user is STILL there.
Cannot login in with it, google says it is nonexistant, so why is it still on the phone as an email suer?
Thanks so much!~!
- 08-25-2014, 01:55 PM #2
- 08-26-2014, 05:18 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Straighttalk Alcatel sonic onetouch
Good morning BDiddy and thanks for the reply.
That is correct, Gmail-Google removed the account.
It is still nonexistant online, cannot login with it. Is gone.
BUT is still on phone, after clearing cache,etc.etc.
update, ole' button pusher me finally found in the phone where to delete it and did it for good, thanks!~! consider this solved! (whew)
Last edited by not_your_mom; 08-26-2014 at 07:48 AM.
- By _wolf_ in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:35 AM
- By alcatel7024 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 11:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:20 PM