samsung galxy s4
Since we got back from Florida I have been unable to download pics sent via text and unable to get online, FB, etc. unless I'm connected to WIFI (at home, mcdonalds, etc.) Even when I'm driving I can't use my directions because I have no signal. Any ideas to save a trip to the store? I don't have WIFI at work and I used to be able to sit at my desk and be on FB, search google, etc... now it says I have no connection and I'm off line. ?????
PLEASE.. any help would be SO appreciated..
- 08-25-2014, 12:33 PM #2
Re: samsung galxy s4
Are you able to make any calls? My first guess would be to try and call your carrier and see if your SIM is active and a data package is activated. Or you could try your SIM in another phone (unlocked or from the same carrier); if the other phone works and yours doesn't, then it's a phone issue. If it doesn't work as well, it's a SIM card and/or carrier activation issue. If you set both phones in the same place, each with its own SIM from the same network, and both don't have service, then it's a service problem in your specific location.
- By rtapales in forum LG G3Replies: 15Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:06 PM
- By Scottv91 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:47 AM