Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default samsung galxy s4

Since we got back from Florida I have been unable to download pics sent via text and unable to get online, FB, etc. unless I'm connected to WIFI (at home, mcdonalds, etc.) Even when I'm driving I can't use my directions because I have no signal. Any ideas to save a trip to the store? I don't have WIFI at work and I used to be able to sit at my desk and be on FB, search google, etc... now it says I have no connection and I'm off line. ?????
    PLEASE.. any help would be SO appreciated..

Default Re: samsung galxy s4

Are you able to make any calls? My first guess would be to try and call your carrier and see if your SIM is active and a data package is activated. Or you could try your SIM in another phone (unlocked or from the same carrier); if the other phone works and yours doesn't, then it's a phone issue. If it doesn't work as well, it's a SIM card and/or carrier activation issue. If you set both phones in the same place, each with its own SIM from the same network, and both don't have service, then it's a service problem in your specific location.