'G' near signal icon, what does it mean?
Hello, I have (maybe) a noobish question.
I have a new phone and it originally runs JellyBean, recently it got updated with KitKat, and since then, there appears a 'G' near the signal icon in the notification bar. What does it mean?
I have two screenshots in the attachments. One when data connection is turned on, and one when its turned off.
Thanks a lot ;)
- 08-25-2014, 02:08 PM #2
- 08-25-2014, 02:33 PM #4
- 2,771 Posts
- CM12 v5.0.2 w/active LED.
Re: 'G' near signal icon, what does it mean?
It looks to be indicating which signal it is operating on.
I do not know anything about the options over there.
Wish I could be of more help.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- By jeffandpamsmith in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:54 PM
- By supremedalek in forum Acer Iconia A200Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:04 PM
- By Leca Calzita in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:37 AM