- 2 Posts
battery use jellybean 4.1-2 vs kitcat 4.4.4
So iv got an old samsung galaxy S2 and have read there is a posebility to load kitkat on it. But before I try that I wanted to know about batteryusage of the kitkat? Normaly battery usage and strain on a device goies up when you get tougher software.
Also, is there a way to permanently remove all the google play and google programs on the device that uses a lot of space?
- 08-25-2014, 02:04 PM #2
- 4,235 Posts
- CM14.1 w/7.1.1 Nougat
Re: battery use jellybean 4.1-2 vs kitcat 4.4.4
The first few days after a new Operating System is installed can make the battery use increase, but after that and a few battery charging cycles, it usually settles down.
All of the Google stuff is pre-loaded. It cannot be un-installed.
You can disable them, but that can cause problems elsewhere.
- 08-26-2014, 12:28 PM #4
- By lexfrancis in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 03:18 PM
- By TheDustyBoy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 05:10 AM