hi can anyone tell me how to delete off my micro sd card so that I can clear my photos etc from it.
- 08-25-2014, 02:35 PM #2
- 08-25-2014, 02:44 PM #3
Re: motorola g
Have you tried any file managers like ES File Explorer? As VW Mav mentioned, KitKat prevents apps that don't have SD permission to write or delete from the SD, but I'm not sure if a file manager app might have that permission to do so.
Or you could just remove the SD card (unmounting it first in Settings>Storage), insert it into your computer, and delete the photos there.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- 08-25-2014, 03:08 PM #4
- 08-25-2014, 03:53 PM #5
Re: motorola g
Es file Explorer works on my note 3 in KitKat to delete sd card files. It might work on your moto g too.
Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html#post3388"]Community Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.html#post4991"]App & Developer Guidelines[/URL] --[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/410-marketplace-rules-guidelines.html#post2963"]Marketplace Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon/368068-verizon-faq.html"]Verizon FAQ[/URL] - -[URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=3571703"]Verizon Iconic Portal [/URL]
- By syntaxghost in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:34 PM
- By Milinda Ranawaka in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:47 PM
- By LimaGolf in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 12:01 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto E (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:01 PM