Used sprint evo 3d on att network
My Brother gave my parents his used sprint evo3d. They have AT&T. Can the smart phone be used on ATT network-it will be an upgraded phone from what they currently have (flip phone)?
- 08-25-2014, 02:31 PM #2
Re: Used sprint evo 3d on att network
Unfortunately, the Sprint and AT&T technologies will not cross over for that device.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- By rvmeush in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 05:57 PM
- By DLGames in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2014, 01:54 AM
- By Maraxion in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 12:28 PM
- By Freeriderz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:58 PM