- 1 Posts
sony z2 Bad call quality
I got a xperia z2 prototye. model 6503.
Everything is working fine, except the call quality. i can hear and understand very well, but the other person has echoes, and very bad sound..
When I use a heatset, there is no problem. and it is almost good, when I put the phone on the table, with speaker on. The problem is worst, when I hold the phone on my ear..
Is it a hard- or software related problem?
- 08-25-2014, 04:11 PM #2
Re: sony z2 Bad call quality
Welcome to Android Central! You have a prototype? So it isn't the final mass-production device? It's going to be difficult to figure out, since the phone's hardware and firmware could be buggy, or they could differ from the actual Z2 in production.
- By BDRymell in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 11-02-2014, 08:33 PM
- By zedorda in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-09-2014, 03:12 PM
- By kmaster12345 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:26 PM
- By suniljain0589 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:27 AM