Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SpookDroid
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Extremely Slow Charging.

My Galaxy Note 10.1 charges extremely slow. last night at around 11:00 i put it to charge and this morning at 10:00 it just reached 32%. When I plugged it in to charge, it, was at 20%!!! Anyone else having or had similar problems, & any tips?

Default Re: Extremely Slow Charging.

Welcome to Android Central! How old is the tablet? Does the battery run down abnormally fast? The battery might be failing in that case.

If the battery otherwise functions normally, I'd wonder if your charger or charging port are faulty. Try using another charging cable/plug. If that still doesn't work, then you might have to bring the device to a repair shop to test out the charging port.

Default Re: Extremely Slow Charging.

I had this issue once, and it turned out to be the cable I was using. Check that first and/or your charger and try again. Some other users' experiences I've read also claim that the supplied Samsung adapter sometimes acts up and you need to disconnect the USB cable from it (not plug the adapter off the wall, just plug the USB cable out) and reconnect.
    Thanked by:
    B. Diddy likes this.