S4 cannot connect to home wifi
My Samsung s4 cannot connect to my home wifi, my partners s4 and our home laptop can connect. It says saved and secured but does not connect. I am able to connect to other wifi networks, but not my home one. I have reset the router, reset my phone back to factory settings and updated the router- nothing seems to be working! PLEASE HELP!
- 08-25-2014, 04:42 PM #2
- 2,775 Posts
- CM12 v5.0.2 w/active LED.
Re: S4 cannot connect to home wifi
See if this can help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- 08-25-2014, 04:44 PM #3
- By nathans77 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2014, 04:50 PM
- By Herennow in forum LG G3Replies: 60Last Post: 09-29-2014, 09:51 PM
- By GoProDavidLe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:06 PM
- By MooDy Mohsen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:54 PM
- By NZ_nexus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:47 PM