Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By VW Maverick
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry lg g2 says its connected to wifi but not working

we moved about a month ago. the first 3 weeks in the house my wifi connection is so slow or things just don't load at all. computer is fine. this past week my phone has been super fast and ive had no problems at all, I have no clue what changed it, but now my phone is extremely slow at home and now at work it wont connect to the wifi. ive been working here for 2 years now and it allways connects as soon as I enter the parking lot all I have to do is go my works website and click accept and its fine. Ive cleaned my phone out did all my updates to make sure everythings updated but its still not working helpppp.

Global Posts
    10,055 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: lg g2 says its connected to wifi but not working

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    we moved about a month ago. the first 3 weeks in the house my wifi connection is so slow or things just don't load at all. computer is fine. this past week my phone has been super fast and ive had no problems at all, I have no clue what changed it, but now my phone is extremely slow at home and now at work it wont connect to the wifi. ive been working here for 2 years now and it allways connects as soon as I enter the parking lot all I have to do is go my works website and click accept and its fine. Ive cleaned my phone out did all my updates to make sure everythings updated but its still not working helpppp.
    Have you reset the router? If not, then consider a reset of the WiFi router and log back into the network. Let us know if that helps.

ROM
    Nexus 6 w/5.1 & LED.

Welcome.
    See if this can help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html

Mav.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
    and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    UJ95x likes this.

ya ive disconnected the router several times and put it back together still not working.

plus everyone else here at work is on the wifi just fine so its just my phone