lg g2 says its connected to wifi but not working
we moved about a month ago. the first 3 weeks in the house my wifi connection is so slow or things just don't load at all. computer is fine. this past week my phone has been super fast and ive had no problems at all, I have no clue what changed it, but now my phone is extremely slow at home and now at work it wont connect to the wifi. ive been working here for 2 years now and it allways connects as soon as I enter the parking lot all I have to do is go my works website and click accept and its fine. Ive cleaned my phone out did all my updates to make sure everythings updated but its still not working helpppp.
- 08-25-2014, 04:14 PM #2
- 08-25-2014, 04:15 PM #3
- 2,882 Posts
- Nexus 6 w/5.1 & LED.
Re: lg g2 says its connected to wifi but not working
See if this can help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- 08-25-2014, 04:19 PM #4
- By Javi Er1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2014, 05:57 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:16 PM
- By peejay1977 in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:40 PM
- By docdoolittle in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:45 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:44 PM