How to download music purchased on Google Play to Galaxy S3
How do I download music to my Galaxy S3 from the following:
- Surface Pro 2 (saved in Music directory)
Can see music in XP Music but can't see how to download to S3.
Have downloaded Double twist to both pc and S3 with respective apps. Can't see how to download to S3.
- 08-25-2014, 07:24 PM #2
Re: How to download music purchased on Google Play to Galaxy S3
Welcome to Android Central! You have a few options:
1. Connect the phone to the Surface via USB and transfer the music files using Windows Explorer by dragging and dropping to the Music folder in the phone's main directory.
2. Transfer the music files directly to an external microSD card (preferably in a folder called Music), then insert that microSD card into the phone.
3. Upload the music files to a cloud service like Google Drive or SkyDrive, then download them onto your phone, and then move the music file from Downloads to Music.
- By Javi Er1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:10 AM
- By tazman69 in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:55 AM
- By peejay1977 in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 04:19 PM
- By areyes163 in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 04:08 PM