Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to get the iPhone navigation bar look to Instagram on android?

Basically I was wondering if I could change the navigation bar to be the same as on IPhones as I prefer this look. Basically on the home screen the top bar is a blue colour, and on every other page it is white. Pictures included to show.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to get the iPhone navigation bar look to Instagram on android?-screenshot_2014-08-26-00-20-12-1.jpg   How to get the iPhone navigation bar look to Instagram on android?-screen568x568.jpg   How to get the iPhone navigation bar look to Instagram on android?-screen568x568-1-.jpg  

Default Re: How to get the iPhone navigation bar look to Instagram on android?

Welcome to Android Central! That's really up to the app developer. You could email them your suggestions, but don't expect a fast response!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. Is there no modifications for the apk file?

You'd essentially be reprogramming it. I don't think the folks at Instagram would want you to do that.

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Oh OK. I will attempt to message them. Thanks anyway and thanks for the quick replies!