- 08-25-2014, 06:51 PM #2
Re: photo transfer wireless and automatic upon plug in of phone to electric outlet
Welcome to Android Central! If you use Google+ Auto Backup, the photos you have taken with your camera will backup to your Google+ Photos in the cloud. Open the Photos app, tap the Menu button and Settings, then Auto Backup. Turn the switch On at the top of the screen.
You can also choose to backup photos or videos on wi-fi only, as well as while charging only.
- By HelloMrBrandon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:02 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:19 PM
- By gdjenkins10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 05:34 PM