- 1 Posts
Hyper sensitive audio input.
I was just wonder if anyone else other than me is having this issue where when the audio jack gets even the slightest bump or twist, the phone either acts like i just pulled the jack out and instantly put it back in or it activates the google app and asks me to say a name or number.
Also having an issue where i have to twist the jack around when plugged in if i want the audio to work properly. If i don't i sometimes hear audio in one ear or i'm missing some levels of the audio. Some audio jacks work fine but others need to be fiddle with to get it to work, and those are the ones that create this problem.
This has been happening to my most resent 2 smartphones, Samsung Galaxy S3 and Asus Padphone X. Also my S3's Audio input had degraded to a point that any plug would dulpicate this problem and i could no longer listen to music with it in my pocket. I had to hold the hone and the wire so it didn't wiggle to much. I'm worried that my Asus phone would slowly become just like my S3.
- 08-26-2014, 02:20 AM #2
Re: Hyper sensitive audio input.
Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen with any headphone, or only one pair? If it's only one pair you've been trying, maybe it's the headphone's plug, and not the jack, that is the problem.
Are the headphones you're using supposed to be compatible with Android devices, or are they specifically designed for iPhone? Check the package--if it says "Made for iPhone," the plug might be configured a little differently, and therefore cause more problems in an Android device.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:30 PM
- By johnj2803 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 03:14 PM
- By jayvb in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:33 AM
- By coloneljames in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:42 PM