Replace pin pad on lock screen
The pin pad on the 4.4.4 (Motorola) lock screen has the digit next to the letters on each key. My PIN is numeric, and when I aim for the digits I often hit the wrong key.
This is why Apple puts the digits at the center of the the keys, with the letters below but also horizontally centered. And they draw borders, so you can see the tap targets.
I understand that I can replace the lock screen on Android. How? Which one has sane keys?
- 08-25-2014, 09:04 PM #2
Re: Replace pin pad on lock screen
I'm confused.. So you set a pin and it brings up letters? Or did you set a password but use only numbers so it's bringing the letters up?
If I set a pin.. It only beings up a pin.Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
- 08-25-2014, 09:06 PM #3
- 08-25-2014, 09:28 PM #5Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
- 08-28-2014, 06:49 PM #7
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2015, 01:30 AM
- By rvmeush in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 05:03 PM
- By HelloMrBrandon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:07 AM
- By NoodleEatinGook in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:19 PM