Panasonic t41, kiktat launcher has stopped
Hi, I am using Panasonic t41 mobile. by yesterday onwards I am getting the error message called, "Unfortunately, kitkat launcher has stopped".
- 08-26-2014, 02:10 AM #2
Re: Panasonic t41, kiktat launcher has stopped
Welcome to Android Central! Is this a 3rd party launcher called KitKat Launcher? Does the problem persist after a reboot? If so, try going to Settings>Apps>All, select KitKat Launcher, and Clear Cache. Now see if the problem persists.
If so, you may have installed an app that is making it unstable. Try uninstalling the last few apps you installed.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- 09-13-2014, 05:47 AM #3
- 12-19-2014, 06:57 AM #4
- 12-23-2014, 09:44 AM #5
- 04-27-2015, 08:33 AM #6
- 05-27-2015, 04:22 AM #7
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2015, 07:31 AM
- By tazman69 in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2015, 07:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:51 PM
- By kmaster12345 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:13 PM
- By thepurpleturtle in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:31 AM