Android Battery drains without use in one day?
I have the Kyocera Hydro. It's always on airplane mode unless I use the wifi (and that's very rarely).
I charged it last night until it was full. Then today, it was on airplane mode the entire day; I used it once for the alarm, and took one picture with it. At 9 pm, it had 14% battery.
Why does the battery drain so fast with such minimal use????? Help please. It's so annoying and I hate turning it on and it being like CHARGE MEEE
- 08-26-2014, 02:07 AM #2
Re: Android Battery drains without use in one day?
Welcome to Android Central! It would help to see some screenshots of your battery usage. Here's how to post screenshots: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html
Now do this:
Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:
1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 12:45 PM
- By joe watson1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:11 PM