lines with touch, weird graph and red rim that flashes when using touchscreen
I am having weird issues with my phone. There is a graph along the top, and the graph has a white box around each term: Po/1, dx -1.0,dv 1.0, xv 0.0, Yv0.0, and then in two red boxes one says prs 1.0 and the second says size 3.32 When I scroll around with the touch a circle is formed under my finger and a line is drawn wherever I move. Any time I actually click a red frame is formed around the screen that blinks. It's a Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo phone that is less than a month old. Any ideas if this is something I turned on or if something is wrong with my phone and what i can do about this?
Thanks a mil!
- 08-26-2014, 07:53 PM #2
Re: lines with touch, weird graph and red rim that flashes when using touchscreen
Welcome to Android Central! One of the Developer Options probably got turned on for some reason. Go to Settings>Developer Options, and just turn them off (there should be a switch at the top). If you see any of the options selected there, you could uncheck them first.
- By preppystud in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2014, 07:21 PM
- By daddyd302 in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:00 AM
- By TechTube14 in forum Android WearReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:44 PM