SAmsung galaxy s duos 2 , can't reduce in call sound.
I have Samsung galaxy s duos 2 phone, and when i'm talking with others i hear loudly. Can't reduce the sound. Even i reduce sound with button, No change happen.
Could someone please help me to figure out the issue.
- 08-26-2014, 07:46 PM #2
Re: SAmsung galaxy s duos 2 , can't reduce in call sound.
Welcome to Android Central! Are you taking the phone away from your ear before trying to adjust the volume? All the phones I've used won't let you adjust the volume while the phone is still up against your ear. Not sure why. Try adjusting the volume after taking the phone away from your ear such that the screen comes back on.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By senorsugar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 02:47 AM
- By senorsugar in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:53 PM
- By Sidelancer in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:52 PM
- By senorsugar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:42 AM