Albums on Galaxy S3 won't open
My albums wont open, ill click on gallery and it shows nothing as if i have no pictures or videos. Whats the problem?
- 08-26-2014, 07:40 PM #2
Re: Albums on Galaxy S3 won't open
Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure these are albums of photos that are saved locally on your phone, or cloud albums from Google+ Photos/Picasa? If they're cloud albums and you're not connected to the web, you may not be able to see the photos.
If you are connected to the web and still aren't able to see the photos, try going to the App Manager, select Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Don't worry, clearing data won't erase any photos--only the Gallery's own database. When you open it again, it will rebuild the database. Now try those albums again.
- By terryh215 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:46 PM
- By tonyfromuk in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:58 PM
- By charlatan1978 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 03:23 AM