- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 Android 4.4.2
I have a Galaxy S3, running Android 4.4.2. I want to wipe my personal data on this phone. I have been ALL OVER a number of forums that show:
1. Go to Settings, Personal
And therein lies the problem. "Personal" does not appear. Where might it be? How many paths to "Personal" can there be? Across the very top of my phone, I can choose "My Device" and in scrolling all the way down, I do not see "Personal." I see "Personalization" but "Backup and reset" is not in there.
Across the very top I can also choose "More." However, "Personal" does not appear there, either.
At no point do I EVER see a choice to reset my phone and I am REALLY getting tired of this runaround. Could there be a different way to access "Backup and reset" that I am not finding?
- 08-26-2014, 07:00 AM #2
- 08-26-2014, 08:00 AM #4
Re: Galaxy S3 Android 4.4.2
Try holding the power button, volume up button, and home button until you see the Samsung logo and then release. This will boot you into recovery. From there use the volume up and down keys to move in the menu... Highlight the wipe data option and hit the power button. This way you can wipe the device.Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
- By uzicohen10 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2014, 08:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:40 PM
- By charlatan1978 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:30 AM