Galaxy 2 camera
I cannot see the subject when trying to take a picture at the beach with normal sunshine. Why? This is with the
Galaxy 2 camera. I cannot see the subject through the viewfinder.
- 08-26-2014, 11:38 AM #2
- 08-26-2014, 11:40 AM #3
Are you saying that the screen is completely blank, or that you cannot see an image on it due to the bright environment of the beach? Is this a problem when you are photographing in other environments, such as indoors?
(Posted same moment.)
Posted via Android Central App
- By Ada_Wong in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2014, 09:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Cynthia Weiland in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:00 AM
- By charlatan1978 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:30 AM