Replacement LG G2
I recently dropped and cracked the display glass on my LG G2(LS980) Sprint phone. I have applied for a replacement, in the notes it said a phone and new sim card would be sent. The question is should, or can I keep my existing sim card ? Does it matter and what would be the advantage?
- 08-26-2014, 12:30 PM #2
Re: Replacement LG G2
Welcome to AC
You can keep your current one. There isn't really any advantages. You could keep one as a backup/spare in case you somehow lost the first.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- By senorsugar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2016, 05:18 PM
- By Ada_Wong in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2014, 09:41 PM
- By senorsugar in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:03 AM
- By senorsugar in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:21 AM
- By senorsugar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:36 AM