Replacement LG G2
I recently dropped and cracked the display glass on my LG G2(LS980) Sprint phone. I have applied for a replacement, in the notes it said a phone and new sim card would be sent. The question is should, or can I keep my existing sim card ? Does it matter and what would be the advantage?
- 08-26-2014, 11:30 AM #2
Re: Replacement LG G2
Welcome to AC
You can keep your current one. There isn't really any advantages. You could keep one as a backup/spare in case you somehow lost the first.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By Ada_Wong in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:17 AM
- By senorsugar in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2014, 08:03 AM
- By senorsugar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:31 AM
- By senorsugar in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:21 AM
- By senorsugar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:36 AM