Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default htc one LTE network problems 3g works fine

i have a htc one, had it for about a year. the 4g LTE network only shows one bar of signal on my phone, delayed texts sending and recieving. poor data connection. if i take the sim card out, its drops to cmda 3g network and everything works fine. my other htc one works just fine on the LTE network. sent the device thats not working right into HTC for repair and they said they fixed a bunch of things on the device but still having the same problem. So HTC made me call sprint, and see if its a problem on there end. so now i get to wait another 4 days for spring to tell me whose end the problem is on.

just curious as to why the device works perfectly fine in 3g CDMA only mode but not when it has a sim card in it.
    I think it has to do with the sim card reader, but ive never had a problem like this before. anyone ever heard of a problem like this?

Default Re: htc one LTE network problems 3g works fine

Could be a bad SIM. Ask for a replacement.