Hi,
    So I've been trying to install some games on my phone, but the data of the games is very large so I put in the external SD card/Android/obb or data, the problem is that when I install the game it says I have no space to transfer the data, and does not read the data that is on the external card, I tried to install applications like 'SD Fix' and they all say that everything is fine and it does not take any action ...
    I tried moving apps to the application 'AppMgr III' and he says that my SD Card only has 1.53 GB when in fact the External Card has 16 GB! Any Help? D:
    08-26-2014 12:39 PM
    Welcome to AC
    Not all apps support moving to the SD card. It is up to the individual app developers if they want to allow you to do that. Even then, some only move a small amount of the actual data to the SD card. Most of the time it isn't worth the extra trouble to free up a few MB worth of storage.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
    08-26-2014 01:05 PM
    Thank You !
    So if i want to install a big game like GTA San Andreas with 2GB of data and my Internal SdCard only have 1,5GB, how can i play it ?
    I have a 16GB external sd card i can put the data on the external sd but when i install the game on my phone, the game don't read the data on my sd card... how can i make the game read the external sd card ...
    08-26-2014 01:39 PM
    Thank You !
    So if i want to install a big game like GTA San Andreas with 2GB of data and my Internal SdCard only have 1,5GB, how can i play it ?
    I have a 16GB external sd card i can put the data on the external sd but when i install the game on my phone, the game don't read the data on my sd card... how can i make the game read the external sd card ...
    Well like I said, that is entirely dependent on the app. If the developer doesn't support moving to the SD, you won't be able to move much of the data, if any.
    I've read conflicting stories about whether or not the apps/link to SD card apps work or not.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
    08-26-2014 02:56 PM