stop updating library
stop my mobile phone from updating library
- 08-26-2014, 01:14 PM #2
Re: stop updating library
Welcome to AC
What do you mean by the library? Is it an app you're using? What device are you using?
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 08-26-2014, 02:33 PM #3
(Excuse me UJ95x, but I believe that the OP may be referring to the updating of photo content in Photos...I sometimes get this and the thing goes on updating or refreshing library or something, interminably. If you switch off and come back later it's still doing it. A Soft Reset should fix.)
OP: If I may suggest, Power Off the phone, followed by Restart.
Edit: A sync error may also come into it. Go into your accounts and try syncing manually.
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2015, 03:12 AM
- By Acantha in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:06 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:32 AM
- By Tom B72 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:58 PM
- By Tiriyon in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:24 PM