Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Nexus 4 - Not charging

Hi!
    Recently, I had a problem with the touch screen of my Nexus 4 and hence got it replaced today by an authorized LG Dealer. Only after returning to my house did I realize that the battery wasn't charging. The phone switches on alright, but shuts down immediately because it has no power left despite me charging it. Please help! The dealer's shop is 20kms away

Default Re: Nexus 4 - Not charging

Alas, it sounds as if the battery has failed.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Nexus 4 - Not charging

Hi. Can you let us know which authorized LG dealer you went to (name of company and address)? If not, you can always contact our service center at 800-793-8896 for warranty/repair services for your device. ^DT

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi!
    Recently, I had a problem with the touch screen of my Nexus 4 and hence got it replaced today by an authorized LG Dealer. Only after returning to my house did I realize that the battery wasn't charging. The phone switches on alright, but shuts down immediately because it has no power left despite me charging it. Please help! The dealer's shop is 20kms away