locked phone screen
Just got galaxy note 3, when I close my factory flip cover and reopen it the screen brings up a locked phone key pad. Messing with apps and settings, did I do something wrong. Can't find a solution!
- 08-26-2014, 03:29 PM #2
Re: locked phone screen
You must have selected a Secure lockscreen. Just go into your Settings, find the lock screen option, and select whatever you want to change it to in there. You have no lockscreen, swipe, pin, password, signature, etc.
- By OkayAndriod in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:40 PM
- By JeffDenver in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 26Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:54 PM
- By bxbshingo in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:30 PM
- By tendence in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 12:44 PM