Transferring Photo Albums Created With Media Organizer
I had Gal 3 and used media organizer app to create numerous photo albums. Just purchased Gal 5, and installed (paid) media organizer app. Would like to transfer photo albums to new phone, but all that shows in gallery of Gal 5 are individual photos. Anyone know how to transfer photo albums to new phone? Hate to have wasted all that time organizing photos into albums and not be able to transfer to new phone. Thanks.
- 08-26-2014, 06:34 PM #2
Re: Transferring Photo Albums Created With Media Organizer
Welcome to AC
It would have to be a feature of the app for you to be able to transfer them and keep them organized. Otherwise you'll likely have to do it again.
You could try emailing the app developer and asking if it's possible to do.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-15-2015, 12:51 AM
- By Dave Hindle in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2015, 12:39 AM
- By RoystonB in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 03:11 PM
- By bongolock in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 03:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:28 AM