Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
The "Save Image" function no longer downloads the image. Notification bar stating "Starting Download" appears at bottom, but do not get the download icon (download arrow) in the status bar at top of device. Updates to apps no longer download either. I've shut some things down lately and wonder if I've caused this by accident.
- 08-26-2014, 06:32 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Welcome to AC
So you get the message that it has begun downloading but it's not showing in the status bar? Does it ever finish? What were the changes you made?
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- 09-15-2014, 02:08 PM #3
- By libranitin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2015, 12:45 AM
- By OkayAndriod in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:40 PM
- By digitLIX in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:23 PM
- By RoystonB in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 03:11 PM
- By Bryan Desrosiers in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 12:45 PM