Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By VW Maverick
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default chromecast

How do I use my galaxy s4 with my chrome cast? Or can I?

Default Re: chromecast

Connect your Chromecast and phone to the same wireless network and connect to your Chromecast from any app on the phone that supports Chromecast, like YouTube.
    You can download the Chromecast app on your phone for settings or casting your phone screen to your Chromecast.

But basically it's alla about using apps on your phone that supports Chromecast.
    Try it in YouTube that you might already have. Press that TV shaped rectangle in the top right corner in YouTube app and select your Chromecast.
    Thanked by:

Welcome.
    First you need the Chromecast app.
    Then sync it to your Wi-Fi.
    Next is to use one of these apps https://www.google.com/chrome/device...cast/apps.html to "cast" the info to your TV.
    It is a really cool device.
    Here is the forum: Google Chromecast - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Mav.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
    UJ95x likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks it worked !! Now what app do I need to cast the Internet from my phone?

Your phone may have the mirroring option to "cast" your phone's screen to your TV.
    Check in the Chromecast app itself.
    You can also use the Chrome browser on your laptop (if you have one) which has the CC icon at the top and you can do it that way.

Mav.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.