LG Optimus G Pro will not answer phone call
I like my new LG Optimus G Pro except for one thing. When I get a phone call the correct screen comes up, but repeatedly swiping the green button does not answer the call. I have also tried tapping the green button and nothing happens. Everything else works fine on my phone. My carrier is ATT. Any ideas?
- 08-26-2014, 06:01 PM #2
Re: LG Optimus G Pro will not answer phone call
Welcome to Android Central! Basic question--are you sure you're swiping the phone button far enough? Make sure you swipe it as far as you can to one side.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 18Last Post: 08-30-2014, 01:08 AM
- By tbgjlb in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:44 PM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:03 PM
- By Highlander128 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:58 PM
- By Epitome in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:48 PM