Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Need help getting back to stock ROM!

Hey guys, I am trying to get my phone back to factory settings and ROM from AOKP. I had a backup from before installing AOKP a number of months ago, but when I tried to restore it previously it gave me an MD5 error. I figured I would just deal with the issues I was having with AOKP. I downloaded the stock ROM form Sammobile and tried installing it via CWM recovery but it told me the file was bad, so I downloaded it elsewhere and it installed fine. I can no longer boot into the actual phone area with a desktop and what-have-you. I tried to restore my AOKP and very original restore points but now I am getting MD5 errors on all of them. I can still get into Download mode and recovery mode, but can't explore files on my phone through my PC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a thread at h ttp://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/866900-cant-boot-into-phone.html#post6697357 going too with everything I have already done. If anyone could give me a hand I would be most appreciative.