Nexus 5 crashing when I try to open Settings > Data Usage
My Nexus 5 (Android 4.4.4 rooted) is crashing when I try to open Settings > Data Usage: "Unfortunately Settings has stopped".
It was working 1 week ago.
If I set Airplane Mode, turn off and on again, Data Usage opens. But when I turn Airplane Mode off, and then Data Usage would show mobile data, it crashes again.
I already tried to Clear Data and Casshe of Settings in Settings > Apps.
With Tasker I manage to turn mobile data on/off.
- 08-26-2014, 07:55 PM #2
- 08-26-2014, 11:23 PM #4
- 08-27-2014, 07:42 AM #6
- 08-27-2014, 02:44 PM #8
- By edhoward in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2014, 09:44 AM
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 18Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:05 PM
- By Epitome in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:24 PM