Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
08-26-2014 08:03 PM
1 replies
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC M8 Scratching from dust?

I just got an HTC One M8 in the gunmetal finish and am very scared of scratching it since reading some complaints. If I put this phone into a Spigen Capsule Clear case and dust got in from my pockets, would it scratch the body? Thank you!!!

Default Re: HTC M8 Scratching from dust?

Quote Originally Posted by wintermancer View Post
    I just got an HTC One M8 in the gunmetal finish and am very scared of scratching it since reading some complaints. If I put this phone into a Spigen Capsule Clear case and dust got in from my pockets, would it scratch the body? Thank you!!!
    The phone doesn't pick up scratches from just anything. I've had it going on 3 weeks now, not had it in a case and I can honestly say I don't have a mark on it. Yes I am careful about it, but it sits on my desk in work most days, it's in and out of my pocket constantly. If you were to put it in a Spigen case then I'm sure it will prevent scratches that a naked phone would receive. I would concentrate more on the screen, make sure you get some screen protectors on that phone