Google Music Alarm?
I've been trying to set up an alarm where my (already downloaded) music will play when the alarm goes off. However, I am unable to find an option to use my music from Google Music. I can use anything from my audio files, but my music isn't in there. I also can't find any apps that will allow me to do this. Is there any way I can get my music to play during my alarm? Or is it possible to get my music downloaded onto my audio files? Thanks!!
- 08-26-2014, 08:43 PM #2
Re: Google Music Alarm?
Welcome to AC
Is the music from Google Play downloaded from there or do you have your own library and that's just how you play it? If they are downloaded from Play, make sure they are pinned and see if they show up then.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 08-27-2014, 03:15 PM #3
- By pinaygwaps in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2014, 01:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2014, 08:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:55 AM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:11 PM
- By craftEcowgirl in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:48 PM