Note 3 camera keeps freezing/crashing
Hi. I have a note 3 and whenever I use my video recorder in the default camera app it freezes when i hit stop and 99.9% that means whatever I took is now corrupted. I cleared the cache, took out the battery, and reseated the SD card but these are only temp fixes and it keeps happening. Ive uninstalled all my apps that I dont use which never cause me to have a problem before.. so im not sure where to go from there.
I have 4.4.2 and security mdf v1.0 release 2
- 08-27-2014, 12:51 AM #2
Re: Note 3 camera keeps freezing/crashing
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. If the problem goes away, then there is still some non-system app that is interfering. You'll have to keep uninstalling apps until the problem goes away. If the problem persist in Safe Mode, then there's something wrong with the hardware or firmware.
Safe Mode instructions are at the bottom of this: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | T-Mobile Support
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:55 AM
- By ricgrego in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:44 PM
- By fsfty in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:22 PM
- By RuRu013 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:37 PM