Warp ZTE screen goes black
My ZTE Warp phone screen goes black. Even with powering it off and on or just hitting the power button does nothing to bring the screen back up. I also tries taking out the battery and putting it back in and the screen still stays black. Some times it'll be like this for up to an hour before the screen comes up and I'm able to see anything on the phone. I don't know what else I can do at this point cause I really can't afford another phone right now. And I'm seeing this same thing happening with other peoples phones that aren't even a zte warp
- 08-27-2014, 12:39 AM #2
Re: Warp ZTE screen goes black
Welcome to Android Central! When the screen goes black, does anything else function on the phone? Can you receive a call when it's black? Do you know if the phone has actually powered off when it goes black, or did the screen just turn off?
Do you have anything magnetic near the phone? Many phones have a smartcover sensor that can detect a small magnet--this sensor then turns the screen off. This is how a smartcover works--close the cover (which has a small magnet embedded), the sensor detects the magnet, and the screen goes to sleep. Open the cover, the sensor no longer detects the magnet, and the screen wakes up. If you have something magnetic right near the sensor, that could make it suddenly turn off.
- 08-17-2016, 10:05 PM #3
- 08-17-2016, 11:14 PM #4
- By lorcar in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2015, 04:53 PM
- By OkayAndriod in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:40 PM
- By bhaviksheth in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:54 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 03:29 PM