mobile data connection usage.
why i can't connect to my mobile data?
how to reset time limit usage?
- 08-27-2014, 12:34 AM #2
Re: mobile data connection usage.
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have, and what wireless service do you use? Are you unable to connect at all, or only after using a certain amount of data? Do you have unlimited data or not? If not, did you hit your monthly limit? With some services, that might prevent you from connecting--other services might just start charging you for every MB of data you use over your limit.
There isn't really a time limit for usage--it's the data.
- By Dave Hindle in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2015, 12:39 AM
- By ricgrego in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:44 PM
- By reklunsasa in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2014, 12:13 AM
- By salmanahmad in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:27 PM
- By dpham00 in forum T-MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:08 AM