error every first download attempt
I recently bought my first android phone. It works great except for one thing.
Every time I try to download an app it gives an error. When I try the second time it always works. I either get error 941 or a 'download error'.
I have no real idea what might be causing this.
Anyone does have an idea?
- 08-27-2014, 12:22 AM #2
Re: error every first download attempt
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, Clear Cache/Clear Data and Force Stop. Now try again.
If that doesn't help, try selecting Download Manager, Clear Cache/Clear Data and Force Stop. Now try again.
Here's an article that suggests the same thing: How to Solve / Fix “Error Code 941″ in Google Play Store App Update | TechKnowZone[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2014, 11:29 AM
- By kncam in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 12:36 AM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:05 PM