Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default help me

I have a Sony xperia tipo mobile with the android 4.0.4 ics.bt it is nt working properly.at the time of using internet the mobile get slow down and hangs repeated.so plz tell me is this have the update version to android 4.0.4?and if it is available so how I get it?

Default Re: help me

Welcome to Android Central! Upgrading the Android version probably wouldn't do much, assuming it's even available for your phone. When you say the mobile slows down and hangs repeatedly, is this while using the browser? Is it the browser that hangs, or does the phone freeze up, where you can't even get to the homescreen or open any other apps?

How much storage do you have left in Internal Storage? It doesn't matter if you have an external SD card--tell us how much Internal Storage is left. If you have very little available, it might lead to some slowdown.

When it's getting slow, look at the Settings>Apps>Running list, and show us a screenshot. http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html

You may want to consider a factory reset (after backing up your data, of course).