I have a Sony xperia tipo mobile with the android 4.0.4 ics.bt it is nt working properly.at the time of using internet the mobile get slow down and hangs repeated.so plz tell me is this have the update version to android 4.0.4?and if it is available so how I get it?
- 08-27-2014, 12:04 AM #2
Re: help me
Welcome to Android Central! Upgrading the Android version probably wouldn't do much, assuming it's even available for your phone. When you say the mobile slows down and hangs repeatedly, is this while using the browser? Is it the browser that hangs, or does the phone freeze up, where you can't even get to the homescreen or open any other apps?
How much storage do you have left in Internal Storage? It doesn't matter if you have an external SD card--tell us how much Internal Storage is left. If you have very little available, it might lead to some slowdown.
When it's getting slow, look at the Settings>Apps>Running list, and show us a screenshot. http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html
You may want to consider a factory reset (after backing up your data, of course).
- By Mohammed_Hoque in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:52 AM
- By Nigel Huang1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:01 AM
- By ashleysloan001 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:08 PM
- By RuRu013 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:57 PM